A New Concept In The Startup Ecosystem
Having conversation with many CXO's, industry leaders and futurists in past few months makes me to un-limit my imagination and perspective on future. My thought process is that Enterprises and Service Providers need to collaborate to address the following problem statements of CXO's who are on digital transformation path:
1. How the IT of digital enterprise should be managed to solve complex business problems?
2. What can make life easier for CXO's for quick and intelligent decision making?
3. How can we have proactive visibility in to the digital enterprise?
4. How time to market can be further shortened?
5. How existing investments can be reutilized on path to digital to make more compelling business case with no-locking to technology, vendors?
Next 2-3 years will see tectonic shift the way digital enterprise can be delivered to manage business demand in swifter and cost-effective manner by,
2. Analytics based, policy driven IT operate model by accessing intuitive reports and cognitive information.
3. Incorporating AR technologies to create unparalleled user experience.
Once you start assuming that it will be a part of the culture, it will be disappointing if the leadership decides that they can no longer afford these types of luxuries.
To address the changing need of digital enterprise Innovative approach will be brought to enterprise.
1. NextGen Hybrid IT management platform incorporating robotics engine.
2. Predictive automated ITOM with AI chat bots capabilities minimizing human intervention to solve complex problems.
3. Application workload placement and optimization engine along with DevOps capabilities by showcasing Cost modeling across cloud service providers.
CXO's will move towards realizing the true benefits of digital enterprise by,
1. Identifying the future tech stack that is relevant to their business model Bi-model IT.
2. Investment on re-skilling the workforce on the future stack/models.
3. Moving to System of engagement from system of records.
Engage with right digital transformation partner to on board on the true digital journey, so that IT/CIO's/CDO's can support the business to achieve the business goals and IT can become enabler rather than be only cost center.